Residential Contractor Services
TCR offers free in home consultations. We will schedule a visit to your home to discuss your ideas and renovation needs. At that time, we will address any construction issues while determining the best design for your space. We will then compile you an estimate for all services needed to complete your project.
Whether you are starting from scratch or building onto your existing home – TCR has the knowledge and experience necessary to complete any residential project no matter how big or small.
Design & Build
From the drawing board to the actual build, we oversee every step along the way. When we design and build we are able to maintain expert quality and control, making sure that what you have dreamed up, is exactly what we design and build!
From concept to completion, every step of a project is handled by our team of engineers, architects, construction crew, and interior designers.
Kitchen & Bathroom
Your family and friends will love your new kitchen and bathroom space.
Additions & Remodeling
If you’re looking to add on a room to your home, our designers and space planners are here to help you every step of the way.
Plumbing & Electrical
Residential projects demand a higher level of TLC and special attention. TCR is knowledgeable and highly trained in specialized building systems and applications involved in commercial construction.
Roofing & Siding
TCR is a GAF Certified Roofing Contraction, offering the best roofing systems and warranties in the business!
Garages & Barns
Everyone needs more space right? A new or remodeled garage or perhaps a new shed might be just what you need.
Windows & Doors
TCR knows and understands how much Replacement Windows and Doors can to to enhance the look, value and curb appeal of your home! Adding more light is another great benefit along with energy savings!
Residential Construction Services
At Thomas Construction and Remodeling our family style business structure allows us to work closely with our clients. From the designers to the estimators to the laborers, our teamwork and friendship allows us to give our customers greater flexibility and cost savings across the board. If you are thinking about Remodeling your home, contact us today and see what we can do for you. If you can dream it, we can build it!
At Thomas Construction and Remodeling, We Build To Last!
- Outdoor Living Space
(Decks & Patios)
- Concrete and Foundations
- Windows and Doors
- Historical Restoration
- Residential Remodeling
- Residential Renovation
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Residential Remodeling
- Additions and Dormers
- New Home Construction
- Basement Finishing
(GAF Roofing Contractor)
Thomas Construction & Remodeling 7 Step Process
- Free on-site visit to go over scope of work with Project Manager / Homeowner.
- Plan for drawings. If scale of project requires, there may be a design fee up front.
(Drawing fee’s apply to larger remodeling projects where some design is necessary to provide a detail for estimating to the design the client is comfortable with. Does not apply to all jobs.)Note: Preliminary drawings are for bidding purposes only. Final price for final drawings to pull permits from will be additional
- Our project coordinators will discuss with client all products being used on the project, which may require client to select products from our suppliers’ showrooms. We will coordinate meetings with supplier’s reps to best select products and materials to best fit customer’s needs.
- Present a detailed proposal showing a breakdown of all costs on the project.
- Once proposal is agreed upon, TCR will provide a contract with agreed upon scope of work.
- Client signs contract and TCR will begin ordering materials, schedule job, and will present client with a timeline for project completion. Most jobs will not require money down. We just get to work and bill when project (or portions of project) is completed.
- Final Payment is due upon completion of project.