New Commercial Construction
Thomas Construction and Remodeling’s Project Managers strive to work closely with business owners and managers on commercial construction projects. TCR understands your business is looking to maximize every construction dollar and minimize operational expenses. We work collaboratively to deliver a design build to meet unique goals.
We have helped clients turn their vision into completed projects for a variety of Commercial building types. Our Commercial projects include: corporate offices and conference rooms, call centers, exterior building restorations, funeral homes, bathrooms and break rooms, fencing, Interior Build outs, restaurants, residential and mixed-use buildings.
We enjoy the many relationships formed with our customers and look forward to meeting a new friend. Give us a call and let’s get started.
Commercial Construction Services
We offer a wide range of full-scope Commercial Contracting and Construction services that can be customized to meet your needs. Our team works directly with your team to come to the best solution for your Remodeling Needs, New Business Growth, or Commercial Properties.
- Commercial Remodeling
- Design and Build
- Kitchens and Cafeterias
- Retail Stores
- Steel Buildings
- Block and Concrete
- Roofing (GAF Roofing Contractor)
- Windows and Doors
Thomas Construction & Remodeling 7 Step Process
- Free on-site visit to go over scope of work with Project Manager / Homeowner.
- Plan for drawings. If scale of project requires, there may be a design fee up front.
(Drawing fee’s apply to larger remodeling projects where some design is necessary to provide a detail for estimating to the design the client is comfortable with. Does not apply to all jobs.)Note: Preliminary drawings are for bidding purposes only. Final price for final drawings to pull permits from will be additional
- Our project coordinators will discuss with client all products being used on the project, which may require client to select products from our suppliers’ showrooms. We will coordinate meetings with supplier’s reps to best select products and materials to best fit customer’s needs.
- Present a detailed proposal showing a breakdown of all costs on the project.
- Once proposal is agreed upon, TCR will provide a contract with agreed upon scope of work.
- Client signs contract and TCR will begin ordering materials, schedule job, and will present client with a timeline for project completion. Most jobs will not require money down. We just get to work and bill when project (or portions of project) is completed.
- Final Payment is due upon completion of project.