All Thomas Construction & Remodeling Services
See below for all of TCR’s services.
- Building Maintenance
- Cabinetry & Counter Tops
- Design Build
- Drilled Wells & Excavation
- Drop Ceilings
- Drywall Hang & Finish
- Engineering Services
- Exterior Buildings
- Insurance Claim Work
- Interior Trim
- Land Development
- Landscaping-Design & Installation
- New Commercial Construction
- Office & Retail Tenant Expansions
- Post-Construction Clean-Up
- Restaurant Renovations & Remodels
- Roofing & Siding
- Steel Framed Buildings
- Windows & Doors
Spring Cleanup /
- Driveway Sealing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Home Inspections (interior & exterior)
- Power Washing
- Pavers & Stone Patios
- Retaining Walls
Thomas Construction & Remodeling 7 Step Process
- Free on-site visit to go over scope of work with Project Manager / Homeowner.
- Plan for drawings. If scale of project requires, there may be a design fee up front.
(Drawing fee’s apply to larger remodeling projects where some design is necessary to provide a detail for estimating to the design the client is comfortable with. Does not apply to all jobs.)Note: Preliminary drawings are for bidding purposes only. Final price for final drawings to pull permits from will be additional
- Our project coordinators will discuss with client all products being used on the project, which may require client to select products from our suppliers’ showrooms. We will coordinate meetings with supplier’s reps to best select products and materials to best fit customer’s needs.
- Present a detailed proposal showing a breakdown of all costs on the project.
- Once proposal is agreed upon, TCR will provide a contract with agreed upon scope of work.
- Client signs contract and TCR will begin ordering materials, schedule job, and will present client with a timeline for project completion. Most jobs will not require money down. We just get to work and bill when project (or portions of project) is completed.
- Final Payment is due upon completion of project.